Tuesday, April 18, 2017

In my last post, I mentioned the importance of being prepared. For me, the best possible way to do this is to use a planner. All year, I had been using a provided planner from the school. The problem was that it was only a monthly view and I was finding that it would get extremely cluttered and ultimately impossible to read. I decided to take the plunge into a new planner and after some research, I purchased the 365 Happy Planner kit. I am in love OBSESSED with this planner. It's cute and I've found myself feeling so much more organized and as a bonus it makes planning fun because you can turn it into a scrapbook. Or don't....that's your choice, which is the best part!
   

 Along with the planner, I wanted a more cost-effective way to get stickers. I bought the Xyron 1.5 inch Sticker Maker to go along with it and I've never been so excited by an $8 toy. In the image below, every single sticker you see is homemade from a free printable I found with a quick search. All you do is print your image and quickly roll it through the sticker maker, peel off the backing, and your good to go. It's the perfect accompaniment to the planner and you could use it for so many
things outside of your planning life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener

Hi, guys! After my first year teaching, I had to bury seven...yes, seven...pencil sharpeners total. One of these was an electric sharpener...