Thursday, May 25, 2017

Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener

Hi, guys!

After my first year teaching, I had to bury seven...yes, seven...pencil sharpeners total. One of these was an electric sharpener that just simply gave all it had, one was a traditional, mounted-to-the-wall sharpener that had it's last breath towards the end of the year, and the other five were my trusty hand-held sharpeners that the kids attempted to turn into throwing toys. Needless to say, I was on the hunt for a new sharpener. Fortunately, Classroom Friendly Supplies sent me a lovely pencil sharpener to test out for my readers. Let me just say...I am in love. I am such a lover of all things bright-colored, so this sharpener is right up my alley! There's plenty of options to fit all of your needs as well, although I am partial to this pretty purple :)



Color isn't all this sharpener has going for it. It sharpens effortlessly and is QUIET. For teachers, a quiet sharpener is a blessing in disguise. Gone are the days of being in the middle of talking to your students and getting interrupted by the noises of the sharpener. YAY! You can get them in a deal for 3, so team up with a couple of teacher friends and get you one each. Or, go into it alone and get one for $24.99. Believe me, it is worth every single penny! You can watch this video here to see it in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener

Hi, guys! After my first year teaching, I had to bury seven...yes, seven...pencil sharpeners total. One of these was an electric sharpener...